Troy City Schools approves personnel actions
The Troy City Schools Board of Education approved several personnel actions at the Monday night meeting.
For Troy Elementary School, personnel actions include:
- Resignation, Kanisha Johnson, fourth-grade teacher.
- Resignation, Krystal Addison, teacher
For Charles Henderson High School, personnel actions include:
- Resignation, Tori Free, career technology/head softball coach.
- Hire, Anna Hashan, science teacher
- Hire Robert Gray, history teacher
For support staff, personnel actions include:
- Hire, Andrew Palmer, Troy Pike Center for Technology Ag Construction Teacher.
- Hire, Jackee Briggs, child nutrition, assistant cook.
- Hire, Lynette Andrews, child nutrition, assistant cook.